Pls Help me ! GIGABYTE ~ EP43-DS3LR ~

Dolphon

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys.. :P

Just after some help for a lost kid down under (Oztralia)

Hopefully one of the experts stumbles across this thread; in the coming hours and can just type a basic run-down of how to get these systems up a running.

~ PC 1# ~

Gigabyte. EP43-DS3LR Motherboard

Q6600 Quad Core

Nvidia 9400GT

4GB 800 ddr2 ram

500GB sata HD

LG IDE DVD drive

On-board Sound

On-board Sata

On-board LAN

~ PC 2# ~

Gigabyte. EP43-DS3LR Motherboard

E6600 Dual Core

Nvidia 9400GT

2GB 800 ddr2 ram

320GB sata HD

LG IDE DVD drive

On-board Sound

On-board Sata

On-board LAN

I am currently working 12hour shifts and don't have much time to put towards; setting these puppies up.

I gave it a crack last night.... got as far as; a green tick installation successful logo, after it reboots, it will doing its thing at the grey screen then it goes to black after 30secs and "no signal input" pops up on a black screen.

I only have a very basic idea on OSX principles, though am fairly competent when working with windows.

I was using 10.5.6 ideneb Disc last night.... and i am trying to grab iPC OSx86 overnight.

To any one that can help getting these pc's up and running.... i will paypal a small thankyou gift!

Thanks for your time and help help you can give! :(

Matt~

Update no.1

Hey again.... i still have around 3 hours left till iPC-OSx86 and Jas-OSx86 are finished downloading.

I am trying to install with ideneb-10.5.6 in the mean time.

I get as far as "INSTALL Successful Green tick" screen and on restart the below happens.

The below screenshot is the last thing i see before the the screen goes black and "no input signal" pops up.

Does anybody have ideas or a fix to get past this screen?

post-404019-1238646558_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your time and any help!

Matt~ :P

pS. I'm using the search funtion and trying my best to find a fix myself...... but would greatly appreciate some help!

Please help me ! i am using the search function but only have a extremely small amount of time to read through the wealth of information within these boards.

The person that can help getting these pc's up and running.... i will paypal a small thank you gift!

Thanks

Matt~

i think i almost use the same spec u are u can try the another people post the http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=141769 i try use tat boot disc everything is work great... but just only the Sound was not function... because the chipset is using 889A the board we using is 888 if i not mistaken ... and then i just try to search the drive in the forum... i think u just search in google can found it the link in insanely mac .. there is the solution on it... after tat everything was great... and i try install the Adobe ... FCS.... all the program i need to use... everything work fine.... but only the Final cut pro 6.0 is not working... and then i try find another solution ... people ask to remove the ethenet thingy... and reboot .... wala..... all was solve by yesterday night ... i am happy with it ... thanks everyone was helping thanks here... anything problem u can try pm me but i also newbie try to help too.

Hey again.... i still have around 3 hours left till iPC-OSx86 and Jas-OSx86 are finished downloading.

I get as far as "INSTALL Successful Green tick" screen and on restart the below happens.

The below screenshot is the last thing i see before the the screen goes black and "no input signal" pops up.

Matt~ :P

pS. I'm using the search funtion and trying my best to find a fix myself...... but would greatly appreciate some help!

Matt~ :D

okie can u tell how what LCD size u using? maybe effected as well... may the default driver cant view the high res in the setup mode..

just try small lcd first?

or crt will be the best... DVI or D sub u are using on it? i am using the Dvi to Dsub ... just try .. becaue i remmember my old mac sometime got happen like tat also because of the resolutin problem..

one of the thing... do u have OC for the system? if have try set back to normal 9x 266 right? because last time i just oc install have the blank out as well... forgot wat happen then i just set back to default processor setting then can run over