CPU FSB: 533

Intel 845 GraphicCard on board

i have testet to start the Leo4all...nothing Start to installer

i have testet to start the iPC...nothing Start to installer

the ideneb 1.3 and the 1.4 starting to install Menu from 10.5.x

so

what i can install of this Machine?

can help me..

the Vanila Patch dont Start after install...

the last 1 Minute my PC crash...

can help me Please install the COOL System

Thanks

Hello Again

my Machine

Intel: Atom CPU N270 at 1.6Ghz

CPU FSB: 533

Intel 845 GraphicCard on board

i have testet to start the Leo4all...nothing Start to installer

i have testet to start the iPC...nothing Start to installer

the ideneb 1.3 and the 1.4 starting to install Menu from 10.5.x

so

what i can install of this Machine?

can help me..

the Vanila Patch dont Start after install...

the last 1 Minute my PC crash...

can help me Please install the COOL System

Thanks

Hi,

I've used iPC_10.5.6_Final ISO and started the install with cpus=1-Kernel-Flag. The Install finished completely and

if you slelect ACPIFix, CPUS=1-fix, SMBIOS-fix 666, ApplaAzala Audio vanilla, voodo, sleep or spedstep the ET1602 boots from that point...

The Problem for onboard Wifi you can solve with the latest kext for eeeBox soewhere here in the forum, I've found.

Onboard-Lan runs ot of he box. USB-Keyboard and - mice also out of the box.

The QE/CI for GMA945 grafix you can solve with the GMA950.kext for a eeeBox - also I've found here in the forum.

But use only that kext, don't use the other GMA950.kexts from that eeeBox Package!

The only things that don't work for the moment are:

'resolutions selction' (the GMA945 is collect right with his ID#s but no resolution select is listet...

'Touchscreen' only recognizes single taps on the current cursor-position, no cursor movemnet...

It's found in the system-profiler as HID-Touch under USB devices but not more for the moment.

regards bitstra

(I'm writing on a small HowTo for Install OSX 10.5.6 on the eeeTop ET 1602 at this moment)

Hi,

I've used iPC_10.5.6_Final ISO and started the install with cpus=1-Kernel-Flag. The Install finished completely and

if you slelect ACPIFix, CPUS=1-fix, SMBIOS-fix 666, ApplaAzala Audio vanilla, voodo, sleep or spedstep the ET1602 boots from that point...

The Problem for onboard Wifi you can solve with the latest kext for eeeBox soewhere here in the forum, I've found.

Onboard-Lan runs ot of he box. USB-Keyboard and - mice also out of the box.

The QE/CI for GMA945 grafix you can solve with the GMA950.kext for a eeeBox - also I've found here in the forum.

But use only that kext, don't use the other GMA950.kexts from that eeeBox Package!

The only things that don't work for the moment are:

'resolutions selction' (the GMA945 is collect right with his ID#s but no resolution select is listet...

'Touchscreen' only recognizes single taps on the current cursor-position, no cursor movemnet...

It's found in the system-profiler as HID-Touch under USB devices but not more for the moment.

regards bitstra

(I'm writing on a small HowTo for Install OSX 10.5.6 on the eeeTop ET 1602 at this moment)

HI

im still waiting for your HowTo..

Thanks