$50 if you can get Leopard on my DV2000

skipperpk

1 post in this topic

Through all my frustration, I've decided to just give up on trying to install Leopard on my HP DV2700.

Ive tried every distribution, every option, nothing works. With Kalyway 10.5.2, I've gotten all the way to the point of being able to install with almost no options checked, boot into speedstepkernel -v -x -s, create a root password, log into safe mode, try to install the proper kexts for my graphics card and wireless, but then it is unable to boot (into safe mode, granted I was never able to boot regularly to begin with, only safe mode). I would also like to be running 10.5.5 so I can load final cut studio 2.0, I guess kalyway only has 10.5.2....

So, if there is anyone out there that is able to 'step by step' me passed that point where I can actually get a useable version of OSX running on my computer and not just in safe mode, or just build me an ISO that actually works for my system and has the right options that actually LEADS to me getting a useable OS, I will paypal you 50 bones. Thats right, $50. Ive already spent too much time to actually care about that money. Someone please help me!

Specs:

HP Pavillion DV 2700

AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60

NVIDIA MCP67M

nForce 560

1.93 Gigs of Ram

Let me know if you need any other specs. Ill have to dig through my system to find anything else.

Thanks guys!!!