Kernal Panic before the install...

Dope M.S.R.

5 posts in this topic

Hello i am getting a kernal panic before i even enter the install... i am using the Boot-132 Orginal Generic as well as one from here with the P5W DH Deluxe kexts on it. I am using OS X 10.5.6 DVD retail. My computer specs:

MB: P5W DH Deluxe

CPU: Intel Core 2 E6600

RAM: G.Skill: 8 Gigs (4x2gb) 5-5-5-15

Video: MSI 512mb OC 9800 GT

Hard Drive: Seagate 750 GB 7200.10 (pretty sure it the .10 but it is the original when the 750 was the biggest)

any ideas? i cant even get the screen to stop on -v to see what the panic says even. its too fast. unless u can pause it somehow when it happens.

I have done OSX on here before with JaS 10.4.6 and was successful for 3 months until the damn update came out and i got screwed lol... my noobie fault at the time :-P

any help will be great :-D

please if someone posted my same specs somewhere and u remember just point me in that direction and i will be more then happy to read their topic just dont give me {censored}.

okay when i have the disc in windows this is what i get and i actually looked at it so it says macbook air and i am wondering if this then is for only a macbook air... dumb question but hey i know there are more dumb questions out there...

Looks like you have a restore not a retail.