iDeneb tx2525nr series HP Tablet PC

NAMKCOR

4 posts in this topic

I recently installed iDeneb v1.3 (Leopard 10.5.5) on my HP Pavilion tx2525nr Tablet PC.

Full specs for the laptop can be found here or here

What is so far working:

Tablet Screen: not surprised, it's wacom hardware

Keyboard, Trackpad: these are fine, though no multi-touch'

Sound Card: found a fix that makes sound work, though I can't change volume with any sliders or buttons, unless it's inside a program, and anything below half volume in iTunes or VLC causes skippage...if anyone has a better fix it'd be awesome, but it works fine for now

Wireless card: working perfectly after an AirPort update. I wish everything would work as well as this :D

Now here's the part that is getting me:

Video Card: not working at all. ATI Radeon 3200 HD. I'm looking for solutions but I haven't yet been able to find any and it looks kinda bleak. If anyone knows of a possible solution or hotfix, it'd be awesome, as the resolution is messed up and I can't do very much without a working video card.

That's all I'm looking to get fixed. The USB Wireless is really a last resort, and I'd much rather not have to buy one, but I will if I must. As for the Video Card...well I need that to work, so if anybody can help at all I'd be very appreciative.

sorry for not being helpful, but i have a question.

what did you do to get the wireless working. I'm about to try on a HP TX1320US tablet and it has a broadcomm wireless too, but don't know the exact model.

thanks

I found something here about downloading an AirPort update and it just started working, just like the topic said.

I don't have the link on hand, but it's around here somewhere... n_n;;

sorry for not being able to give you a concrete answer.

progress: still working on the video card.

I'm considering trying to find an external solution, or possibly seeing if I can get the graphics card swapped out for another (compatible) one...