b0 error

oliver

31 posts in this topic

Thanks rammjet , I used the guide in the other topic , but it still doesn't work for me.

After i do that , and i reboot the computer I see the apple logo screen and after a few second a signo of "stop" appear ( is a little circle with a line in the middle).

please help ! i'm going crazy

BTW i installed the os Mac 10.4.6 on another laptop , and is the only Os that i have , but it doesn't boot !!

i reboot the computer I see the apple logo screen and after a few second a signo of "stop" appear ( is a little circle with a line in the middle).

Well, actually, it did help. You got past the b0 error and have moved on to the next problem.

When you did the installation, right before clicking the Install button, you must first click the Customize button and select packages for your computer. Click the little arrow in front of the patches category to reveal the individual packages. Install Intel or AMD packages, not both. Install SSE2 or SSE3, not both, depending upon the capability of your processor. Select the Combo Update to end up with the latest version of OSX. Select other packages only if you are sure your computer needs them.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...ost&id=4249

ok finally it works !! thank u so much !

The system is a little bit unstable though.... the audio is not working properly , when i press "about this mac" the screen become all black for a sec . and then the it comes back.

I was wondering can i use the software update ?