Asus P5E Getting Onboard Audio to Function

nojustice

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have searched the forums and have found some topics on this motherboard but don't completely understand them. I have a Asus P5E motherboard and am trying to get the supreme fx riser card to work for my audio since Creative X-FI cards are not supported. I found some Tarauga_1988B installer but when I launch it nothing happens. I'm ripping out my hair here trying to get this working since everything else is functioning perfectly.

Thanks for the help.

Hello, I have searched the forums and have found some topics on this motherboard but don't completely understand them. I have a Asus P5E motherboard and am trying to get the supreme fx riser card to work for my audio since Creative X-FI cards are not supported. I found some Tarauga_1988B installer but when I launch it nothing happens. I'm ripping out my hair here trying to get this working since everything else is functioning perfectly.

Thanks for the help.

Het dont know if it will work for you but try the mistico patch for ASUS P5B, and use only the sound patch just uncheck the rest, I have the afore mentioned board and it worked for sound out at least. Again dont know if it will work, but you have nothing to lose, just search in the searcher for Mistico you will find it, good luck mate, cheers Plucka