Installation help

pocker09

5 posts in this topic

Ok, so like the description says, i need some help. I've only tried to get OSx86 working once and that was just to screw around. Now i want to actually get it up and running to the point where it functions properly.

Here are my specs:

• ECS NF650iSLIT-A (nForce 650i SLI)
  • Pentium 4 3.2GHz w/HT
  • ZOTAC ZT-84SEH2P-FSR (GeForce 8400 GS 512MB)
  • 4 gb RAM
  • 500gb SATA HD
  • LG DVD burner IDE

Not much special to it. All i'm looking for is some advice on which installation to use to get the best working experience.

I would want to dual boot OSx86 and vista. I'm thinking i would want 3 partitions, the first for vista, second for mac, third for music and swaping space to send files in between the two. The first would be like, 270 for my vista and programs, second would be like 30 for OSx and softwares, and last 200 for music, media, and other stuff that both would be able to access.

Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

Ok, so like the description says, i need some help. I've only tried to get OSx86 working once and that was just to screw around. Now i want to actually get it up and running to the point where it functions properly.

Here are my specs:

• ECS NF650iSLIT-A (nForce 650i SLI)
  • Pentium 4 3.2GHz w/HT
  • ZOTAC ZT-84SEH2P-FSR (GeForce 8400 GS 512MB)
  • 4 gb RAM
  • 500gb SATA HD
  • LG DVD burner IDE

Not much special to it. All i'm looking for is some advice on which installation to use to get the best working experience.

I would want to dual boot OSx86 and vista. I'm thinking i would want 3 partitions, the first for vista, second for mac, third for music and swaping space to send files in between the two. The first would be like, 270 for my vista and programs, second would be like 30 for OSx and softwares, and last 200 for music, media, and other stuff that both would be able to access.

Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

Check out my Pre-Series 7 nForce thread........ B)

Hey, so as you can see from my sig, i have 3 partitions.

I have nothing i need on them, it's a fresh install of vista.

What is the best way to dual boot them? Do i do OSx86 first or vista?

Your choice......I have Vista installed and use EasyBCD 1.7.2....... :(