Need to know if OSX 10.5 will run on this build

Juerujin

4 posts in this topic

First off this is my first post here so i apologize if this is the wrong place to put this.

I am building a new gaming/general use machine. Usually i dual boot windows XP and Ubuntu but for a while now i've considered triple booting windows, Linux and OS X. Usually i would look up the info on either the wiki, the database or by searching the forums. But i get little if any information on the motherboard of the system i am building as well as many other parts. In any case here is the specifications:

EVGA nForce 790i SLI FTW Motherboard

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz

EVGA 512-P3-N963-TR GeForce 9600 GSO 512MB

HITACHI Deskstar P7K500 HDP725050GLA360 (500GB)

Pioneer Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW

Corsair XMS3 2048MB Dual Channel PC10600 DDR3 1333MHz

hec X-Power Pro 650 650W Continuous

Pretty good build i think, can't really change anything now as it's already shipping (installing OSX was something i unfortunately thought of only after i had already ordered the parts :) " )

So what i'd like to know is if i would be able to get a (fairly) stable copy of OSX 10.5 running on a system with these specs. Any other information (driver issues, installation instructions) would be very much appreciated as well.

Well, thanks for the help in advance and i apologize once again if this is the wrong place for this.