Graphics problem? (8600GT)

fr0st

3 posts in this topic

Hello, i recently installed iPC X-DL 10.5.6 on my pc, and all was fine except for one little thing that happens everytime i use EFI to install my pc graphics card.

The problem is that after installing graphics card, my mouse wont work smoothly (it just like stop moving for like 5 seconds then start again moving not having precision moves and some moments changes the AXIS X Y of the mouse like if you move the mouse down, the pointer go up) as it does before installing video card.

Any help/advises would be very nnice, thanks in advance

My system specs:

AMD ATHLON X2 6000+

ASUS M2N32 SLI DELUXE

BFG NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GT OC2

*UPDATE*

After trying all posible install combinations it keeps bad, i realize this is a video card problem, and have been trying nearly all 8600GT kext including NVInstaller v.52, EFI Studio, etc.. if any of you owner of a 512mb NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GT with dual DVI ports would tell me how to make this thing works, ill really appreaciate it.

By the way i got my pc connected to a Vizio 37'' LCD HDTV tru the DVI port..

Don't know if it will help you but I had a problem with my 8600GT card when I installed the 10.5.6 using boot 132 method. The card was ok but I did not have QE and CI enabled. I tried all the nvinjectors I could find bu it did not work until I found this website:

http://menoob.com/2008/09/04/hackintosh-in...il-dvd-on-a-pc/

If you look at the "fix problems' section, especially the nvidia, it fixed all my problems.

My video card is connected to 2 dvi lcds monitors.

hope this helps

Hello, i recently installed iPC X-DL 10.5.6 on my pc, and all was fine except for one little thing that happens everytime i use EFI to install my pc graphics card.

The problem is that after installing graphics card, my mouse wont work smoothly (it just like stop moving for like 5 seconds then start again moving not having precision moves and some moments changes the AXIS X Y of the mouse like if you move the mouse down, the pointer go up) as it does before installing video card.

Any help/advises would be very nnice, thanks in advance

My system specs:

AMD ATHLON X2 6000+

ASUS M2N32 SLI DELUXE

BFG NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GT OC2

*UPDATE*

After trying all posible install combinations it keeps bad, i realize this is a video card problem, and have been trying nearly all 8600GT kext including NVInstaller v.52, EFI Studio, etc.. if any of you owner of a 512mb NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GT with dual DVI ports would tell me how to make this thing works, ill really appreaciate it.

By the way i got my pc connected to a Vizio 37'' LCD HDTV tru the DVI port..

Don't know if it will help you but I had a problem with my 8600GT card when I installed the 10.5.6 using boot 132 method. The card was ok but I did not have QE and CI enabled. I tried all the nvinjectors I could find bu it did not work until I found this website:

http://menoob.com/2008/09/04/hackintosh-in...il-dvd-on-a-pc/

If you look at the "fix problems' section, especially the nvidia, it fixed all my problems.

My video card is connected to 2 dvi lcds monitors.

hope this helps

Thanks for the help, but i dont get any NVKush/NVinjection etc in my extension folder, so i cant test that if i already got them deleted..