Can't see text in iWork?

chris7519

4 posts in this topic

Well I just got iWork installed and I'm having issues seeing any text or images. I can see the templates fine, and I don't have this problem with any other software. I changed the text and ensured that the font was black.... Any solutions?

Well I just got iWork installed and I'm having issues seeing any text or images. I can see the templates fine, and I don't have this problem with any other software. I changed the text and ensured that the font was black.... Any solutions?

Had the same problem the first time I tried OSX86 out... I hadn't installed drivers for my graphic card back then. The next time I installed OSX I also installed graphic drivers and after that Iwork worked like a charm. Don't know if it was a problem with graphics that made it not work the first time but maybe it was. So check your graphics drivers ;)

Had the same problem the first time I tried OSX86 out... I hadn't installed drivers for my graphic card back then. The next time I installed OSX I also installed graphic drivers and after that Iwork worked like a charm. Don't know if it was a problem with graphics that made it not work the first time but maybe it was. So check your graphics drivers :)

This would seem to make a lot of since because everything else works fine... However, I just installed NVInject 0.2.1 kext and no go :smoke: Did you install you display drivers with NVInject or another method???

Yeah, you need Quartz Express/Core Image for iWork '09.

You can check "about this mac" in apple menu then click more info and go to graphics/displays to see if your Quartz Express/Core Image is working.

What graphics card do you have? Search the forum for solutions if you can't get it working.