Nvidia 9650 GT 1 gb vram

Intel Core 2 duo 2.66Ghz

4 gig ram DDR2

chipset - Intel PM45

wireless - Atheros AR928X

wired - Realtek RTL8168C (P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E GBE NIC

web cam - UVC Webcam

Thank you for your participation!

Wow it's a small World! Am I not correct in sayiing your laptop is an Asus N80VN? If so I just yesterday posted a thread about trying to get Leopard to install onto it! Here is a link. What I have done is tried to install Jas 10.5.4 and that would install but I got the ACPI problem (more info in link). I have also tried to install iDeneb and with that I get the ACPI problem again. If you have any solutions I would love to hear them, so send me a PM.

Mr Mook Mook

Wow it's a small World! Am I not correct in sayiing your laptop is an Asus N80VN? If so I just yesterday posted a thread about trying to get Leopard to install onto it! Here is a link. What I have done is tried to install Jas 10.5.4 and that would install but I got the ACPI problem (more info in link). I have also tried to install iDeneb and with that I get the ACPI problem again. If you have any solutions I would love to hear them, so send me a PM.

Mr Mook Mook

Yep! Best 12 hundred dollars I have ever spent on a laptop! Thanks for the thread, I will check it out.