AGP video Card Help on ipc 10.5.6 final

TuscaniGT

2 posts in this topic

My Setup currently:

ipc 10.5.6 final

kernel: voodoo 9.5.0

Mobo: Msi k9mm-v (using via chipset kext)

Audio: ALC655 (using ac97)

2 gb ram (using smbios 800)

additional fixes:

usbmount and seatbelt kext

I have 2 different AGP video cards neither of which I can get working correctly. I can boot into macosx without selecting any video kexts.

I have a Sapphire x1650 Pro 512 mb AGP 8x Card (71C7) and a GeForce FX 5200 128mb card (0322). Neither of which I can seem to get QE/CI, rotation working on.

Ive tried modbins installer on the Sapphire once i boot into osx but i get a kernel panic when i restart.

Ive tried Natit with both.

Ive tried Legacy Nvidia with the Geforce.

All to really no solution.

I was just wondering if there is anyone that is working with the 10.5.6 install disc and either of these 2 cards that could walk me through the install of one them. I dont care either way. Would prefer my Sapphire but will settle on the FX 5200.

Thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...
My Setup currently:

ipc 10.5.6 final

kernel: voodoo 9.5.0

Mobo: Msi k9mm-v (using via chipset kext)

Audio: ALC655 (using ac97)

2 gb ram (using smbios 800)

additional fixes:

usbmount and seatbelt kext

I have 2 different AGP video cards neither of which I can get working correctly. I can boot into macosx without selecting any video kexts.

I have a Sapphire x1650 Pro 512 mb AGP 8x Card (71C7) and a GeForce FX 5200 128mb card (0322). Neither of which I can seem to get QE/CI, rotation working on.

Ive tried modbins installer on the Sapphire once i boot into osx but i get a kernel panic when i restart.

Ive tried Natit with both.

Ive tried Legacy Nvidia with the Geforce.

All to really no solution.

I was just wondering if there is anyone that is working with the 10.5.6 install disc and either of these 2 cards that could walk me through the install of one them. I dont care either way. Would prefer my Sapphire but will settle on the FX 5200.

Thanks in advance.

Do you still need help with the FX 5200?