[FS]: 2 new XFX 9400GT 512MB PCIe [SOLD]

Guest BuildSmart

9 posts in this topic

Guest BuildSmart

I had an opportunity to buy 10 of the XFX 9400GT 512mb cards at a great price, work well in OS X, since I only needed 8 cards I have 2 cards I'm willing to pass the deal along to someone who is looking for a better graphic solution without any major expense, $35.00 free shipping in the US.

I've been running these cards without a property string or a driver (no Natit, NVkush or other software required) and have run 2 cards in the same machine without issues (knowledge is wonderful).

If you want one let me know.

Guest BuildSmart
I'm interested.

If you don't mind saving me some time to look, how are you able to run without a property string or enabler?

Thanks,

theStevo

Look where???

Making the cards work kext-less/string-less is something that seems to be very new in the hacintosh community, as cosmo1t can confirm I have been kext-less/string-less for more than 7 months, I guess it's because I have the knowledge/experience to make it work properly from Firmware/BIOS while others can sorta make it work but seem to have a lot of compatibility issues and I actually consulted nVidia and apple to find out what exactly is required for proper driver functionality.

How I make the cards work is not what I am selling, I am selling the cards, you can still use the cards using a kext or device property string if that is a solution you are comfortable/familiar with using and I can include documentation to use a kext-less string-less solution if you wish to go this route.

Guest BuildSmart
I don't know, I didn't know your methodology/knowledge was proprietary. I hadn't heard of doing that before.

Anyway, I'll take one.

I didn't say it was proprietary, this is a sales forum, I am selling a product not information on how to best use the product, if you wish to purchase a card, using PayPal send product payment to ebay@daleenterprise.com.

No, I understand. By proprietary I merely meant that the information currently resides largely with you, and isn't widely understood or available.

I'll send the payment within a couple hours. Thanks.

Guest BuildSmart
No, I understand. By proprietary I merely meant that the information currently resides largely with you, and isn't widely understood or available.

I'll send the payment within a couple hours. Thanks.

No, there are other people using this solution however, they have not been able to achieve the same success rate because they provide data which creates compatibility problems, understanding sometimes that less is more seems to escape them.

Guest BuildSmart
Oh, I see. Payment sent.
I received payment, guess you sent yesterday, will do my best to get it out today before work if I can otherwise I'll get it out first thing tomorrow morning.