Integrated Bluetooth not working on retail install, need help

deek

3 posts in this topic

I just managed to get my retail install booting properly and now it is time to take on the next challenge, the built in bluetooth.

In my utility partition I have Leo4allv3 (10.5.2) installed and here is what the system profiler reports for the bluetooth.

post-220340-1232915531_thumb.jpg

When I boot into my retail install (10.5.6) the bluetooth does not show up. I am not familiar with what .kext's go with the bluetooth or where to look for what errors are coming up so any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like everything is working after a restart, very odd.

• 2 weeks later...
I just managed to get my retail install booting properly and now it is time to take on the next challenge, the built in bluetooth.

In my utility partition I have Leo4allv3 (10.5.2) installed and here is what the system profiler reports for the bluetooth.

When I boot into my retail install (10.5.6) the bluetooth does not show up. I am not familiar with what .kext's go with the bluetooth or where to look for what errors are coming up so any help would be appreciated.

I got the same problem in my Thinkpad X61 integrated Bluetooth!! Either iDeneb 1.3 and iATKOS v5, I can use the bluetooth device.

However, when I try to upgrade to 10.5.6, it cannot discover the bluetooth devices. Even though, I have reboot several times.

Can anyone help on it?

:P:unsure: