Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
timelessfilms

Final Cut Pro 6 Resolution Problem- Please HELP

1 post in this topic

Hello, I am trying to run Final Cut Pro 6 on my Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz Mac Mini running the latest version of Mac OS X with 2 GB of RAM. The only problem I have is that my screen does not meet the minimum resolution requirement which is 1024x768 and I have a bit smaller resolution screen. I know FCP works on my computer besides that because when I change the resolution to a higher setting the screen looks weird but FCP opens fine, and when I change back down to my normal resolution it gives me the error window saying that I do not meet the system requirements and does not let me open it. I have been trying to figure out a way to edit the plist of the application so as to make me not have to change resolutions every time I need to open FCP but I cannot find anything that would affect that particular minimum system requirement. If anyone could help me find that line of code in the plists or knows of another way around I would be eternally grateful. Thanks for any help in advance.