نجح تثبيت ماك لاكني زعلان كثير

Ali Al-Zaher

4 posts in this topic

اعزائي بعد معانة في تحميل نسخة

10.5.2 Mac Kalyway

تم بنجاح تثبيتها على جهازي

Asus f5r

وبحمد من الله النسخة متوافقة مع الجهاز وتم التعرف على كل الملحقات ولاكن واجهتني مشكلتين الاولى هي دقة

العرض لاستطيع تغييرها والثانية لا اجد اي معلومة عن الوقت المتبقي لي في البطارية.

وانا اتجول في الانترنت لاجد حل الحمد لله وصلة إلى هاذا المنتدى الطيب وتوجهة الى هاذا الرابط

http://forum.insanelymac.com/lofiversion/i...php/t77240.html

وقرأة مشاركة العضو

simphax

ولاكن المشكلة حين وصلة الى تطبيق الخطوات وجدتها صعبة والمشكلة ليسة في الخطوات الصعبة بل في اسلوب بعض المبرمجين حين لا يكمل الخطوة ويقول الك اذا كنت لا تعرف أكمل الخطوة بنفسك عد إلى الويندوز. أسلوب والله ازعجني فارجو من الاعضاء الكرام مساعدتي في شغلتين والمطلوب ايضاح الخطوات بشكل اسهل في

تثبيت

powermanagement.bundle

تثبيت

the callisto 003 fixed drivers

اسف على الاطالة وشكراً .

مشكور والله اخوي خالد والله ردك الطيب اسعدني والرابط هو

http://forum.insanelymac.com/lofiversion/i...php/t77240.html

بعد مانزلة الملف

callisto 003 fixed drivers

وهو الملف المسؤول عن تعديل الرزلوشين حق الشاشة لاكن لم استطع تركيبه في الماك بسبب صعوبة الخطوات مع العلم ان خطوات الانستال موجودة معاه في نفس الملف المنزل وهي كما يلي :

Installation

The installation is fairly simple, download the zip file, extract and copy the two .kext folders to your /System/Library/Extensions/ folder. Make sure that the permissions on the newly copied folders (recursive, -R) are 755 with root:wheel ownership. Lastly edit the Info.plist file in CallistoHAL.kext/ to match your ATI card's PCI device ID and reboot.

If you do not know what I'm talking about you are truly inapt - go back to Windows and forget the novelty factor of OS X. Else, if you are really desperate to use this driver then do the following:

1. I have typed this out of my head, so if something is incorrect, let me know, ok?
  2. Download the file to the Desktop (surely you know how to download, no?)
  3. Safari will download and unzip the archive into Callisto_latest.
  4. Start a new terminal window from Applications->Utilities
  5. cd ~/Desktop
  6. cd Callisto_latest or wherever the archive was decompressed.
  7. vi CallistoHAL.kext/Contents/Info.plist
  8. Replace my own PCI device ID with yours under the IOPCIMatch key (4150 is mine...)
    Don't tell me you don't know how to use vi? Try nano or Textedit then.
  9. If your DFP monitor is detected as CRT by the driver, you can try to hard-code the EDID string of your monitor. Use the Monitor Asset Manager (or any other way) to retrieve your 128 byte HEX value string. When using MAM, you only need the actual hex values do not include line numbers (00:, 10:, 20:, etc).

Next open the Callisto_latest folder on your desktop, then right mouse click on Callisto.kext and left click on Show Package Contents. Open the Contents folder and there you will see Info.plist.

Double click on Info.plist file and it *should* open in Property List Editor. Click on the arrow next to the Root, then arrow next to the IOKitPersonalities, then next to the CallistoMatch.

You will see a key called MONITOR_TYPE,EDID. Double click on it to edit it and replace the MONITOR_TYPE with DFP so it says DFP,EDID or with CRT,EDID for a CRT screen.

In the value field of the same key replace the hex values there with the ones from your EDID, making sure that the < and > remain on the ends. You will see my original value there, it's the EDID for Apple Cinema Display 20" :( . Once done, save the file with File/Save.

Here's an imaginary EDID string, just so you see how it looks like:
    00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 10 AC 19 A0 4C 56 52 31 0D 10 01 03 80 2B 1B 78 EE EE 91 A3 54 4C 99 26 0F 50 54 A5 4B 00 81 80 71 4F 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 7C 2E 90 A0 60 1A 1E 40 30 20 36 00 B2 0E 11 00 00 1A 00 00 00 FF 00 48 46 37 33 30 36 33 52 31 52 56 4C 0A 00 00 00 FC 00 44 45 4C 4C 20 32 30 30 37 57 46 50 0A 00 00 00 FD 00 38 4C 1E 53 0E 00 0A 20 20 20 20 20 20 00 33

It is absolutely important that you do not miss any characters in your EDID string, and that it is exactly 128 bytes long. Also have in mind that the above procedure is ONLY for non-Mobility owners, Mobility owners should not do this, your settings come from the BIOS.
  10. sudo mv Callisto* /System/Library/Extensions/
    (enter your password when prompted)
  11. sudo chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/Callisto*
  12. sudo chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/Callisto*
  13. We might need to clean up some of the display settings files, so proceed with the following inside the terminal window:
    • sudo rm -f /Library/Preferences/com.apple.window*
    • rm -f ~/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.window*
    • rm -f ~/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.pref*

[*]Also remove any display settings in your com.apple.Boot.plis file, for example:

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

<string>1280x1024x32</string>

This file is in the /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ folder.

[*]Before you reboot, make sure you remove the Extensions.mkext and Extensions.kextcache, so that system refreshes those and include Callisto:

sudo rm /System/Library/Extensions.mkext

sudo rm /System/Library/Extensions.kextcache

[*]Reboot and hope all goes well.

[*]If it does, you will see your screen's default resolution (whatever that is based on the EDID). Go to your Display Preferences and try changing a resolution in there.

[*]If you do not see new resolutions in Display Preferences, you did not follow the instructions above to the letter or the driver does not work properly on your computer, go back and try again.

[*]When you change the resolution and get a picture, congratulate yourself.

Else, if you get a black screen, don't just click with the mouse like mad. Try using the cursor up and down key to switch between other modes and see if that brings the image back.

[*]If there's no image at all, read the Troubleshooting section for possible solutions. If those fail then the driver does not work for you. Boot into single user mode (that's -s switch in boot prompt) and remove the two KEXT files...sorry it didn't work.

[*]If you mess up your OS, don't blame me, you should've read the F.A.Q. first.

اتمنى منك اخي خالد شرح هاذه الخطوات شرح تفصيلي وخاصتاً بعد الخطوة السابعة .

تحياتي.