Nvidia GeForce 8600M GS Driver

Wayfarer247

3 posts in this topic

Okay, so I have my hackintosh with these specs, and I have my graphics card working. And by that, I mean I have full resolution (1440 by 900). However, I don't really know how I did it, and I don't know if it is the best way. I recall a time long ago (before I reformatted my computer) when Apple Aperture Photothingy would not work correctly because I was using Nvidia Inject instead of something else, and OS X didn't recognize the card properly.

Well, I think I am having that sort of problem again. This time however, it is with games. I installed Warcraft 3 and the expansion, but when I try to open it, it say "Warcraft 3 cannot initialize." A Google search told me this probably had to do with my computer not meetign the system requirements. Well, I know it does because Vista plays it fine. So I think my graphics card is not working properly.

Comes down to this. I want the correct driver for my card to work correctly, as it would in Vista or a Real Mac. Whether this would use Nvidia Inject, or NvKush, or something else, I don't care, I simply need the correct driver. Can anyone help me out? It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...