[GONE]

tastannin

2 posts in this topic

SOLD

I'm looking to sell my homebuilt system which includes the following:

Intel 2.5 Ghz Q9300 Core2Quad CPU

Arctic Freezer 7 Pro put on with Arctic Silver

ASUS P5K Deluxe/WiFi-AP LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard

8 GB Corsair DDR2 800 RAM (all 4 slots full with 2GB sticks)

Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 512MB PCI Express 2.0 16x Crossfire ready video card

Samsung Super Writemaster 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-S203B

Kingwin KF-3000-BK 3.5" 3 bay trayless SATA hot swap rack that only uses 2 external bays

1 160GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 SATA drive

All of this is installed in a sweet Cooler Master RC-690-KKA1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with a Real Power Pro 550W Power Supply. The case has 5 external bays (two occupied by the 3 bay hotswap module, one by the DVD burner) with 2 still open, and 5 internal screwless bays. eSATA, USB, Firewire 400, and audio ports all available on the top of the case. Also this case includes three 120mm fans pre-installed at the factory, in the front, rear and side. There is room for four more, two on the top, and one each on the bottom and side. You can also add an 80mm fan to the back of the motherboard tray to cool the CPU from both sides.

This is a very nice, FAST, fun for gaming, and is a very expandable system! The CPU and GPU have never been overclocked. The case even has rubber ports for water cooling hoses if you want to go that route! This motherboard pretty much has everything you'll need. It was a very fun and educational experience to build and play with this system. It has worked perfectly for me since I built it late June '08.

Now I'm looking to move on to a Mac Pro. I'm asking $750 + shipping anywhere in USA. Will ship from Austin, TX. I'm trustworthy, have done dozens of deals online without a hitch. Have 150+ perfect positive feedbacks on eBay under HRL71. I'll take PayPal, or a money order/personal check (must clear first before ship).