ALC262 driver with headphone speaker and mic

rainboycc

19 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks a bunch! My microphone is working as well. However, there are 2 microphones showing up. One of course doesn't work. They are both named Core Audio: Internal microphone. How can I remove the not working one?

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for bronxboyXXX, I just change Info.plist in his driver to make effect.

My laptop is Fujitsu-Siemens S7110, the internal and external speaker and microphone now all work well, when plug the headphone,just select "Built-in Headphone" and the speaker will disabled, select "Built-in Speaker" as you want the speaker work

Also on S7110 - I installed iPC Osx86 10.5.6, there is a ALC262 package, I guess that this is the same package or smth. Anyway, full support, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks a Million. My Speaker, Headphone and Mic finally work as expected.

My laptop is a Fujitsu S6410 and finally I can use Skype the way it should be!!!

Thanks guys!

Hi,

I'm also using S6410, but I still can't get the mic & headphone work after install the attached kexts.

Could you give me any hit about how can you get it done?

My system info. show the following:

Audio (Built In)

Intel High Definition Audio:

Device ID: 0x10CF142D

Audio ID: 12

Thx.

Danny

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi,

I'm also using S6410, but I still can't get the mic & headphone work after install the attached kexts.

Could you give me any hit about how can you get it done?

My system info. show the following:

Audio (Built In)

Intel High Definition Audio:

Device ID: 0x10CF142D

Audio ID: 12

Thx.

Danny

did you hear a sound of "di" when the os startup?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi rainboycc,

I have exactly the same notebook as u which Fujitsu S7110 model and I would like to hack this notebook from windows to Max OS but I dont have any idea where to start. Would be very much appreciate if you able to give me some guide URL

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Eric

ps: Sick with WinXP

My laptop is Fujitsu-Siemens S7110, the internal and external speaker and microphone now all work well, when plug the headphone,just select "Built-in Headphone" and the speaker will disabled, select "Built-in Speaker" as you want the speaker work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This kext not work in Snow Leopard 10.6.3 -- i fix more bugs!

thank's in advance

He doesn't say it especially eloquently, but...

I'm seconding this. Snow Leopard 10.6.3 is a kernel panic with this driver. Looks like VoodooHDA for me a while longer.

• 3 weeks later...
hi i'm running under snow leopard 10.6.3 and i don't have sound on my ALC262 i tried voodoohda and this package but they don't have any result..please help :D

try VoodooHDA 0.2.1 it work 4 me(ALC262 10ec) entirely but even if mic is working , i do not see signal of it in ichat

• 3 months later...

thank you