Applied Sse3 Patch Now Osx Wont Boot

redwings

2 posts in this topic

ok lets start off by saying i already installed OSX on my laptop and it works great only the ethernet is incompadible so i thought install OSX on my destop PC so first i checked out all the Hardware compaiblity and everything was compadible so i installed OSX on my Desktop the same way as my laptop using DD and Deadmoo image and it worked fine i booted into OSX and i had to remeve the TPM.kext file or what ever it was called cause i had 100 % cpu i researched that and found out which file to remove. after i rebooted i went annd installed the SSE3 patch well it said it worked and told me to reboot and i rebooted and it crashes always when it shows the MAC OSX and the progress bar. The progress bar never shows blue or loading so i dont know whats wrong i tried booting using -x -v -f -s it all does the same thing... I never had this problem on my laptop the only reason i wanted to try it on my Desktop was becasue of internet..

All help would be Apreciated

Thanks

Kyle

well i got it working i reinstalled the image and i applied the patch first before i removed the tpm file and now it works well i have restarted it after i applied the patch and after removing the file i havent restarted since then.. i am writing this from OSX x86 wow i love this so much msn and iTunes works kinda suggesh but i think thats my RAM cause its slow any way gotta upgrade that lol but everything else is awesome lol Love it thanks great forums

kyle