5 posts in this topic

First, this is my computer

Intel Conroe Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16Gh

1Gb di RAM

HD Maxtor 160gb SATA2

Masterizzatore DVD LG H22

MoBo Asus P5KPL-C/1600 SKT 775

Nvidea 8500GT 512Mb

I want to install iDeneb but when i boot the dvd and when appears the screen with apple logo the pc crashes. I tried with F8 and -v at the booting. Many logs appear and it stop with this log

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

What's wrong with it?

P.S. Sorry for bad english, i'm italian...

Just now I saw this post and thought maybe I got the clue. :D In the past two days, I suffered from the same situation. I suppose it will no more bother me. :P

Probably it's a USB-related BIOS setting problem which may lead to prevent the installation from proceeding.

So, check your BIOS setting, disable the Legacy USB Support which is likely sitting in Integrated Peripherals, maybe somewhere else, depending on your BIOS. Whatever, just manage to find that setting, disable it, SAVE and reboot.

Good luck, man. And if you succeed, pls let me know.

p.s. i like Italians ^_^

• 2 months later...
So, check your BIOS setting, disable the Legacy USB Support which is likely sitting in Integrated Peripherals, maybe somewhere else, depending on your BIOS. Whatever, just manage to find that setting, disable it, SAVE and reboot.

Thanks a lot man. Your info jast like a key to my own hackintosh :)

• 2 years later...