Help Installing 10.5.5 on Dell C521

EMPaighton

2 posts in this topic

So i've been at this for a few months, i've used Kalyways version, Zephiroth (sp?), and most recent, iDeneb which i've had the most success with.

My hardware:

Dell C521 Slimbox PC

2G(2x1G) DDR2 PC5300 Dual Channeled Sticks

ATI Sapphire HD 3650 512MB (I know there are a lot of issues with this card and/or missing or no support, any help would be appreciated though)

1 SATA DVD-Dual Layer burner

1 SATA 250G 2 Partition HD, blank install of OSX86, waiting to transfer image of XP after a successful install for dual boot if possible

Sigmatel High Definition Audio CODEC

CPU.jpg

mainboard.jpg

That's my processors (Dual core 2.1Ghz), and my mobo info from CPU-Z. If any more information is needed, tell me and i'll be happy to provide it.

If anyone knows of a specific list of packages i can use to get things working smoothly, any help is appreciated.

Also, because i really would like this to work, i'm willing to offer payment to make it worth your time to help me out.

PM me for more details. I'm just really interested in getting this to work smoothly. The closest i've come is being able to boot in safe mode from the DVI on my 3650, in 1024/768, and no sound has ever worked for me yet.

Once again, any help is appreciated, and if you find the time to discover the exact items i need, i'm more than happy to compensate you for your time.

Thanks.