hey we are going backwards -> reset timing

Dark_Sabre

5 posts in this topic

is there any way of getting past this when booting the cd?

calibration failed after two attempts.

after searching I couldnt find a solution, and I have no access to bios(pass i can't get around for some reason).

btw, this is kalyway 10.5.2.

Have you tried all the kernels included in Kalyway ? If not you can try them by just typing the name at the boot: prompt, i.e

modbinkernel -v

sleepkernel -v

speedstepkernel -v

Sorry, don't remember all of them...

Not sure if playing with BIOS settings would even help, but are you saying that even after cutting power and pulling the battery the password still remains?

I got it installed using sleepkernel -v, but now when I try and boot osx using the chain0 bootloader (tboot's link is broken so could someone give it to me if it might solve the problem as I chose "Mac OS X Extended (journaled)" as there was no non-extended with jounaled.) I have tried all kernels, and installed everything right. My hardware seems fine on the HCL so it can't be that.

EDIT: I can rarely get the the grey apple but then it reboots.

• 1 year later...

Hey

although a little delayed same thing happened to me when I changed my GFX card, Id suggest maybe disconnection your GFX card and seeing if it works, never the less ive seen a few posts saying that its because of the time in BIOS.

Good luck

is there any way of getting past this when booting the cd?

calibration failed after two attempts.

after searching I couldnt find a solution, and I have no access to bios(pass i can't get around for some reason).

btw, this is kalyway 10.5.2.