What kind of video card should I get?

-one-_-shot-

2 posts in this topic

Hey well I have had OSX86 for a while now and one of the most annoying things it that I can play quite a few games and coverflow and the itunes visualizer do not work on it. It works on my windows hardrive. Anyways this it most likely due to OSX not reconizing my video card so...

What kind of a Video card should I get that is under $150 that will work great with OSX86 leopard? It has to be a PCI express card by the way =)

-Thank You,

Joe

Hey well I have had OSX86 for a while now and one of the most annoying things it that I can play quite a few games and coverflow and the itunes visualizer do not work on it. It works on my windows hardrive. Anyways this it most likely due to OSX not reconizing my video card so...

What kind of a Video card should I get that is under $150 that will work great with OSX86 leopard? It has to be a PCI express card by the way =)

-Thank You,

Joe

hi - unless you give details of your hardware and software setup you will not get any favourable response. The answers you want are already on this forum (you probably need to search a lot more before asking for wide ranging help) and you can always Google. Remember - try to be more specific. good luck.