GA-EP35-DS4 rev2.1 BIOS Version?

3 posts in this topic

Can anyone say with any degree of authority which BIOS version works best for the GA-EP35-DS4 rev2.1? Gigabyte's website starts at version F10, and goes up from there. Likewise, how can I make this bloody thing tell me what it has installed now? I've been all through the setups, and can't find it. Is it right in front of my face?

Yes it is in your face when you are watching the thing boot up in the post screen, somewhere next to a date.

I do not know what website you are looking at but according to this page the latest non beta bios is F5 (make sure you select EP35 and not just P35). I have the F5 bios currently running without any problems

Thanks for that. In my own defense, all I can say is that it was the end of a workday full of looking at tiny white letters on black screens till my eyes crossed. And indeed, I was looking at the P35 page, not EP35. I must have looked at the damned thing a dozen times without seeing the "E." I think I'd better just spend the weekend being drunk in halloween costumes, and approach the computer with a nice, fresh hangover on Monday. Clearly I need to step back.