prohibitory sign! will not load! leopard 10.5.1

diffusal

2 posts in this topic

heys guys new to all of this mac on pc stuff, after spending a long day to midnight on installing iatkosv1 OS, finally got it working. BUT I am only able to access the OS through the single user command line -s? If i load it normally i would get the grey screen with apple logo which would "load" until a circle with a cross through it pops up and then it would just be stuck on that screen and continuously load. After i first installed it, i never got the "intro" video it went immediately to that crossed circle. Is there any solution to this or was it just my install disc that was faulty? i skipped the consistency check

Thanks to the many contributions made by the people on this forum i was luckily able to get audio and gfx card installed

I am also attempting to dual boot with vista which doesnt seem to work properly. Im not sure where to start on dual boot right now it automatically boots into os X. Any help would be appreciated!

My specs are:

Core 2 duo 2.1g

P35 DS3

ATI Radeon x1950pro

cheers to Bronya used the 2nd ati patch fixed my problem kernel panic from incorrect ati kernel thx mate =D

perfect OS X install now! thanx for all the support on this forum lol browsed it throughout the day and figured it out