IATKOSv2 with XP+Ubuntu

Lukem

2 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm currently running windows XP with linux ubuntu using the linux grub bootloader.

I'm trying to install iATKOSv2 Leopard into my 30Gb partition, it installs OK (to the best of my knowledge) but I think grub has a problem with it and shouts out error 17 whehen n it reboots.

Does anyone know if there is a simple solution to this problem? or any solution for that matter.

Or am I better off starting with XP then installing Leopard, then Ubuntu?

Any comments/solutions/questions are appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Luke

Ps. I am running a Dell Inpspiron, Intel Centrino Duo 2GHz, 2Gb Ram, x1400 mobility radeon.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,

I'm currently running windows XP with linux ubuntu using the linux grub bootloader.

I'm trying to install iATKOSv2 Leopard into my 30Gb partition, it installs OK (to the best of my knowledge) but I think grub has a problem with it and shouts out error 17 whehen n it reboots.

Does anyone know if there is a simple solution to this problem? or any solution for that matter.

Or am I better off starting with XP then installing Leopard, then Ubuntu?

Any comments/solutions/questions are appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Luke

Ps. I am running a Dell Inpspiron, Intel Centrino Duo 2GHz, 2Gb Ram, x1400 mobility radeon.

go to the multibooting section of the forum and search there - search first ask later.....good luck