Installing Ideneb 10.5.5 v 1.3 in P4M890-M7 TE, Reboot

fetoman

3 posts in this topic

Hi grettings from venezuela, i´ve been trying to install the inedeb 10.5.5 v 1.3 dvd, it install, but when it boot, show me the white apple and then reboot, i´ve tried to boot with -f, -s, -v, -x and nothing annd is the same, when i put the option -s it stuck in this line:

Kernel version:

darwin kernel version 9.2.2: tue mar 4 21:17:34 pst 2008; root:xnu-1228.4.31~1/release_I386

1 IDE HD

1 IDE DVD W/RW

2 gb ram

MOBO biostar p4m890-m7 TE

ATI X3870 512Mb

Sound Blaster Live 5.1

NIC Wireless super g airlink with atheros chip

i´ve tried to install all the kernels in de dvd, but i dont know how to try them...

i´ve installed the kalyway 10.5.2 dvd now, and the only way that i can enter is with sleepkernel -x hitting f8 at boot screen , the mach kernel it reebots the pc, when i write just sleepkernel whitout -x option, it shows the blue screen of the desktop, and i can move the mouse but it stays ther... doesn´t do anything more...

in secure mode, i dont have sound and wireless, and safari doesnt work neether, just firefox

i have sound now... http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=104797 thanks to kxproject

i´ve changed the kernel with osx86tools and leave sleepkernel as the mach_kernel, to enter now, i just write -x, im still with no wireless access, mi card is an airlink 101, super g with atheros chipset.

and i still have the problem that leopard runs only on safe mode (-x)