Boot problems after perfect install!, Boot0:GPT + BOOT0: HFS+ + BOOT:BOOTING + BOOT0:NONE + HFS PARTITION ER

MatheusAlmeida

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

So...i installed the leo4all v2 and everything went fine until the computer restarts.

Step by step:

Boot problems after perfect install!, Boot0:GPT + BOOT0: HFS+ + BOOT:BOOTING + BOOT0:NONE + HFS PARTITION ER

1- Disabled ACPI on the Bios.

2 -Boot from DVD ( It says the failed in reading one of the extension org.twbdr)

3 -The Gui installtion stars fine

4- Disk utilities

5 -Format my sata hd as macos extended

6 - Came back to the installation e choose customize...check Vanilla Kernel 9.2.2 and ICHX+ under third partie drivers.

7 - Skip dvd check

8 - Installation completed after 9 minutes.

9 - Restart the pc and got the message :

BOOT0:GPT

BOOT0: HFS+

BOOT:BOOTING

BOOT0:NONE

HFS+ PARTITION ERROR

Try to set the hd as active with fdisk but i felt like an idiot afterwards.

Any ideas

My Configuration:

Foxconn p35

ati 4850

dvd-drive-IDE

HD 250GB SATA SAMSUNG

8GB MEMORY

Thanks a lot to all

Hi guys,

So...i installed the leo4all v2 and everything went fine until the computer restarts.

Step by step:

1- Disabled ACPI on the Bios.

2 -Boot from DVD ( It says the failed in reading one of the extension org.twbdr)

3 -The Gui installtion stars fine

4- Disk utilities

5 -Format my sata hd as macos extended

6 - Came back to the installation e choose customize...check Vanilla Kernel 9.2.2 and ICHX+ under third partie drivers.

7 - Skip dvd check

8 - Installation completed after 9 minutes.

9 - Restart the pc and got the message :

BOOT0:GPT

BOOT0: HFS+

BOOT:BOOTING

BOOT0:NONE

HFS+ PARTITION ERROR

Try to set the hd as active with fdisk but i felt like an idiot afterwards.

Any ideas

My Configuration:

Foxconn p35

ati 4850

dvd-drive-IDE

HD 250GB SATA SAMSUNG

8GB MEMORY

Thanks a lot to all

Hi,

I am almost in the same boat as yourself. I solved the problem you have with another install. I can now boot with the DVD to Leopard. ;) I downloaded Chameleon and installed it to see if that will solve my system's inability to boot from the HDD. Mu box is an ASUS V-P8945GC / C2D E4300 / 2GB / 250GB WD HDD / Netgear WN311B 802.11N NIC. ONce I booted from the DVD I found everything working except video. I loaded the wrong NVIDIA driver and have very strange resolutions.

Will keep you advised on CHameleon bootloader.

Reading through your post again I see you are using a different flavor of MackHack. I installed Kalyway 10.5.1

You could download and burn a Boot-132 CD, load off of that, hit escape on the first window, then type in 80 and see if it will let you load your install. Then install Chameleon afterwards.

That's how I fixed my bootloader issue after I installed Vista on a GPT scheme. Dual booting works great now.