Looking for drivers: HP Pavilion dv9750EJ, plus some general questions

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone,

It's the first time I'm installing OSX, so I would appreciate your help!

I'm going to install it on a HP pavilion dv9750EJ (here are the spec http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documen...product=3668106 )

And here are some more details about my computer:

everest1tp8.th.jpgthpix.gif

everest2mj6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Here are some questions I have before installing it:

1) I got the iDeneb_v1.3_10.5.5_ISO. Should I burn it as a normal ISO file, or with special parameters? (Is this release is English language?)

2) All the drivers that are included on it will automatically be installed, or do I have to look for each one and install it (How will I know which one would suit me)?

3) If some drivers I need are not found on the iDeneb release, can I install them after installing OSX?

4) Will the Bluetooth work "out of the box"?

5) Where do I get the latest audio drivers (I heard that azilia might suit me, is that true? where do I get it?)?

6) I would still like that Vista would be my main system, and I would also have the possibility to boot into OSX. Here is a screencap of my harddrives:

hddwv6.th.jpg

How much free space do I need to run OSX smoothly, and if I need to dedicate more space into drive D, how do I do it on Vista?

7) During the OSX installation in Disk Utility, what is exactly "Journaled"? Again, how much space should I dedicate? Will it create another partition?

I really appreciate your help!!! Thanks in advance!

Tom