jaS 10.4.8 wireless issues

sedoma

6 posts in this topic

sorry if i posted in the wrong spot guys and gals.but im lost over something that seems so easy to fix.ive searched and searched...and i cannot find anything about my problem.well here goes...

i have a RaLink wireless PCI card,chipset RT2561<---the jaS is not recognising my wireless card at all..i even followed the links from here to get the driver from the ralink site for mac...installed it...restarted ..and got nowhere..i read those were what u needed...now im wondering..if even any of my PCI slots are being detected...now mind me i know nothing about jaS

im a expert windows user but man...something like this make me even more excited...if managed to fix my audio...now my wireless needs help :)

can someone please point me to the right diredtion....again i apologize if i posted in the wrong spot :) thanks everyone :)

There are lots of people who can't get the wireless working too -_-

i have been working on it for a week now, still no solution found....

i have tried everything.. (e.g. IONetworkingFamily.kext, ZDA211 driver.... etc.)

how did you fix the audio?

can you please write me a step by step?

thanks

u have to go to the utilities and select the midi configuration icon....also make sure u have onboard sound....this was what i had to do...since most onboard sound is supported..

u should be able to figure it out once u get into the midi configuration tab :thumbsup_anim:...also make sure your onboard souns is turned on in bios...thats how i got it to work :D

all these views and only 1 person replies???cmon guys....i dont know anything about this...i know this forum is good and knows what there doing....but help a noob out paaleeese!! lol :star_smile:

i wanna be on a mac...there so interesting...u actually learn from them..