Mobo Biostar T-Power I45: DONE! It works now... but have a problem!

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm from Portugal and a new in the forum, and I hope you can help me with this problem please:

- I have the latest chipset Intel P45 on a mobo Biostar T-Power I45 (audio is Realtek and Erhternet too, so similar to other mobo's like Asus) with a CPU INTEL C2D E4300 (2 cores), and I think it's a good config to run Mac OS X.

I tried to instal iATKOS v2 and v4 and no sucess... And even tried Leo4Allv2 and the installation stops before appeering the gray apple image and say this:

- Extension "com.apple.driver.acpi_platformplugin" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi componetns; use only one style

I dont know about APCI but I have it in BIOS setup options... so what are the changes I have to do in SATA and in APCI ?

And if the versions I said are not compatible whith my system, what are the correct versions for my mobo (P45) ??

Thanks!

Ricardo

• 2 weeks later...

Done!!! I found a version that works on my config :) , try iDeneb 10.5.5 . I could install and I already have the internet working fine, but I'm having a problem: my CPU is CORE DUO and only runs if I put ONE core in BIOS Setup.

How do I fix this problem???

• 3 months later...
Done!!! I found a version that works on my config :D , try iDeneb 10.5.5 . I could install and I already have the internet working fine...

Hi from Russia! (sorry for english). I also have this mainboard and try to install iDeneb 1.3, but have a problem: after coping files first reboot not complete: i see black screen after some time of waiting. In BIOS setup multicore is OFF, SATA=AHCI. What options (drivers/kexts) you select?

my hardware:

Core2Duo E8500 ~ 4GHz

Biostar I45

4Gb RAM

GeForce 8800 GTE 640Mb

400Gb HDD SATA WD

DVD-RW SATA Asus

• 1 month later...

first sorry for my english,...hello, i'm new in forum ,i from to argentina,and i have a biostar tpower i45

i'm downloading mac os x 10.5.6, i wanna know if this version have some problem with this system config :

intel core 2 duo E8400

4gb ddr2

biostar tpower i45

geforce 9800 gtx+ 512

western digital 320 sata 2 caviar

if anyone that have this board and previously install mac os x,can tell me any setting in bios like acpi or multithread or anything that must i know i really aprecciate thanks a lot and i wait for your answers.

first sorry for my english,...hello, i'm new in forum ,i from to argentina,and i have a biostar tpower i45

i'm downloading mac os x 10.5.6, i wanna know if this version have some problem with this system config :

intel core 2 duo E8400

4gb ddr2

biostar tpower i45

geforce 9800 gtx+ 512

western digital 320 sata 2 caviar

if anyone that have this board and previously install mac os x,can tell me any setting in bios like acpi or multithread or anything that must i know i really aprecciate thanks a lot and i wait for your answers.

You have to install with option cpus=1 or with Multicored disabled in BIOS, next apply DSDT Patch.

This way I install XxX x86 10.5.6 Universal Final v.2, iDeneb has trouble with my wireless complekt KBD+mouse from Logitech. Now it's work on two cores, and I sucessfully installed integrated sound and network. Now I moving toward install retail.

Can anybody help me with DSDT?

I try to use ACPI patcher to extract dsdt.dsl from my bios, but it can't find DSDT section in my BIOS fle! Can anybody help me?

Thanks many times!!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm one of this TPOWER I45 user.

I can install iATKOS v.5i 10.5.5 but without sound, LAN and CI/QE for my 7300GT.

Currently trying to install iPC 10.5.6 but alwasy fail at the end of installation (98%-99%). Setup Fail to make my installation partition/harddisk as start up disk. Anyone here know how to solved this?