DVI & VGA

johnbell

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, when I use VGA cable with DVI adapter, I can get 1680x1050 Resulotion, But when I use DVI cable, I cannot get 1680x1050, I have a few missing Resulotion setting, It that normal, Is there any setting or files I should use to get my DVI to get 1680x1050 resulotion, By the way I am using EFIStudio. Thank You.

Hi Guys, when I use VGA cable with DVI adapter, I can get 1680x1050 Resulotion, But when I use DVI cable, I cannot get 1680x1050, I have a few missing Resulotion setting, It that normal, Is there any setting or files I should use to get my DVI to get 1680x1050 resulotion, By the way I am using EFIStudio. Thank You.

Try this tip from cyclonefr that worked for me.....it gave me on-the-fly switchable resolutions and more resolutions for GFX card and monitor.....try swapping the monitor DVI or VGA (via VGA-to-DVI adapter) connector to the other DVI port on the GFX card..... :unsure:

Hey thank for the respond, I try switching the DVI ports on the GFX card, but It only detect the resulotion of the DVI Cable not 1080x1050, I will stick with the VGA cable with DVI adapter which works, I have another problem that is every time I reboot I lost the the resulotion I select that is 1080x1050, I have manually select it everytime. thank you.