New Excited and Confused

mac12345

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys this is my first post and hope someone can help me. I recently installed 10.5.2 kalyway on my acer apsire 3680 with 2 gigs of ram. Everything worked. I tired installing logic studio but it said I have 0 VRAM. So I updated my drivers with the acer 3680 10.5.3 drivers and the GMA950fix. Now all this worked except when I click on a start menu or any menu it appearrs blurry and boxy if that makes any sense. Does this mean I will never be able to run logic on my Pc or is their a fix for this?

It sounds like Mouse Archiving to me. It's just the program with GMA GFC card. I also have a GMA 950 and Kalyway sucked with mouse archiving. I used Leo4Allv3 and there is a driver for 950 that works with no archiving. I uploaded for you, just install it, but I would back your system up before just in case. Just install and reboot and you should be good to go. It's even in a nice package for you lol. But it won't upload so what's your e-mail?

It sounds like Mouse Archiving to me. It's just the program with GMA GFC card. I also have a GMA 950 and Kalyway sucked with mouse archiving. I used Leo4Allv3 and there is a driver for 950 that works with no archiving. I uploaded for you, just install it, but I would back your system up before just in case. Just install and reboot and you should be good to go. It's even in a nice package for you lol. But it won't upload so what's your e-mail?

Thanks a lot. So where can I download the Leo4Allv3 file? Sorry new to site.

Hey guys this is my first post and hope someone can help me. I recently installed 10.5.2 kalyway on my acer apsire 3680 with 2 gigs of ram. Everything worked. I tired installing logic studio but it said I have 0 VRAM. So I updated my drivers with the acer 3680 10.5.3 drivers and the GMA950fix. Now all this worked except when I click on a start menu or any menu it appearrs blurry and boxy if that makes any sense. Does this mean I will never be able to run logic on my Pc or is their a fix for this?

Okay so I was able to install logic but I had weird invincible graphics at all the menus. I deleted the orginal acer3680 bundle files and now I can run logic and screen is normal. Will this damage my video card? Or did I just need VRAM for the installation?