4 posts in this topic

Hey Folks. I have a small problem

First things first here are my specs.

Dell dimension E521

AMD 64 Live 5000+

320 gig hdd

4 gigs or rams

I just bought a BFG 8800 GT OC. 512mb

Logitech BT receiver USB (bought gear head BT keyboard and mouse)

AC97 HD 7.1 audio

Leo4all V2 DVD

Here is my problem:

I've spent a week and a half trying to get this thing to install. Different combinations and such

I finally got this thing to install but I have no sound, OSX doesn't recognize my vid card, nor does it recognize my BT receiver.

In the installation I used the customize button selected AMD fix with the amd kernel and the nforce 3/4/5 chipset, the ac97 audio driver, and the nvidia 512mb NVinject 0.2.1

Should I be selecting Nvidia kext and nvinject 512mb?

I've modified my com.apple.plist to set the resolution to 1680x1050 and it works but I would like to try to get most components to work optimal.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I need the help.

this will be the bridge to the transition to apple. I plan on buying a macbook pro in the coming year and I want to educate myself on the operating system and the software

Okey Everything is fixed and working great. Only thing i can't get to work is the audio 7.1 HD Ac97. But I hane a usb interface and it picked up the sound. Rockia lemme know what i can do to help. If you can try and find leo4all V2 + that might help you. when you do, send me a message and we'll set you up.