how install ApplePS2Controller

3 posts in this topic

Hi

i have installed Jas Leopard 10.5.4 on my laptop, but when i start the os, it don't recognize the keyboard and show me a screen telling me that before begin connect the keyboard

i am trying to install the ApplePS2Controller because i see that is not installed on the system; i start with de two cdroms in vmware, one for start the installation program for use the console, and the other with an iso with the ApplePS2Controller-

the problem is that i can't mount this cd with mount; i try this methods with all de diskxxx that i found in /dev

mount -r -t cd9660 /dev/diskxxx /Volumes/cdrom

previously i create this cdrom directory

please help me; i'm not able to use a keyboard; how can i do it

thanks

Hi

i have installed Jas Leopard 10.5.4 on my laptop, but when i start the os, it don't recognize the keyboard and show me a screen telling me that before begin connect the keyboard

i am trying to install the ApplePS2Controller because i see that is not installed on the system; i start with de two cdroms in vmware, one for start the installation program for use the console, and the other with an iso with the ApplePS2Controller-

the problem is that i can't mount this cd with mount; i try this methods with all de diskxxx that i found in /dev

mount -r -t cd9660 /dev/diskxxx /Volumes/cdrom

previously i create this cdrom directory

please help me; i'm not able to use a keyboard; how can i do it

thanks

look under post 21 here: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...20269&st=20