How to integrate ~pcwiz PS/2 Fix Installer into JaS OSx86 10.5.4

MacGyv3r483

5 posts in this topic

Hello :D

I have a little question but it's a big problem for me (maybe for some of you just a little joke but not for me ...).

My HP 530 Notebook shows me the known problem about no keyboard after installing OSx86 10.5.4. The installation dvd works perfectly, problem is after installing whole system.

What I have to do to integrate the Fix into JaS OSx86 10.5.4 installation dvd? Please tell me exactly what I have to do if you could because I have learned already some things how to use osx but for that I'm a little bit too stupid!

I have no external keyboard here, just an external usb mouse. Is it better to integrate the fix to install disc or is it better to burn it onto disc, run the setup and then start from install dvd again and use terminal to install it? I have UltraISO on my Windows so I could copy it onto JaS OSx86 10.5.4 installation dvd but then I have also the problem, that my brian is too little for that problem yet.

Please help me if you could ...

sorry but thats not the solution for my problem :pirate2: I have NO USB keyboard (mouse only). otherwise it would be no problem. i have to integrate the fix into install dvd or copy to somewhere and install it using terminal from installation dvd but i have no idea how to do that :whistle: that is my problem ...

EDIT: i have now OSX10.4.10 Vmware Appliance ... so i can edit os x discs in virtual machines on my windows system. maybe this could be something that anyone gets an idea to solve/help my problem

• 2 months later...
EDIT: i have now OSX10.4.10 Vmware Appliance ... so i can edit os x discs in virtual machines on my windows system. maybe this could be something that anyone gets an idea to solve/help my problem

Did you get anywhere with this?

I've got the same issue, except I am trying to install the Server edition. Its really p***ing me off! I've installed it 4-5 times (and thats 1 hour per install btw) and the keyboard doesn't work.

I'm trying Leo4All V5 at the moment, hopefully this has a built-in PS2 fix. I selected a "PS2 Fix" option during the installation so fingers cross! I'm still searching for a solution to JaS though. If you do find a solution can you please post back for us all to see? Thanks.

Merry Christmas!