Kalyway 10.5.5 with 9.2 kernel

peanut99

1 post in this topic

All,

I've successfully been able to install Kalyway 10.5.2. I have also upgraded using the Kalyway 10.5.3 Combo Update and kernel update packages. When I perform the Kalyway 10.5.3 Combo Update, before I reboot, I'll run the kernel update, choose the 9.3 vanilla kernel, but upon rebooting, my system will still report the 9.2 kernel. Prior to noticing this error, I was able to go to 10.5.4 by downloading the 10.5.4 delta update from Apple's site. I then was able to download and install 10.5.5 delta update from apple's site using the Netkas background script. The only problem I have is that my Apple Software Update is reporting that there is new software available, but nothing is showing up. Is there a way to upgrade my kernel to 10.5.5 from this point. I've went through the install several times trying different kernels. I use the 9.2 sleep kernel (default) from Kalyway 10.5.2 install disc when originally loading. All other kernels will send my machine into a continuous reboot despite which flags I use to start up. I have also tried doing the 10.5.3 upgrade using the modbin kernel and yielding the same results. Any help is greatly appreciated in this matter. My specs are in my signature and I've also attached a screenshot of the current situation. Thanks in advanced.

~Peanut

post-150991-1223301752_thumb.png