Not recognizing HDD

DSG

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

This is my first installation of OSX on a PC so bear with me.

I downloaded Kalyways distro of Leopard and burned the ISO and tried to install it on my working Hard drive. I am still able to boot XP off of this hard drive but I have a formatted partition ready for Mac.

I am using an EVGA 650i Ultra series mobo with a Core2Duo series processor (not my computer but i checked and its compatible) and an NVIDIA 8600GT card.

Please help! I'm under certain time restrictions! thanks!

Hey,

This is my first installation of OSX on a PC so bear with me.

I downloaded Kalyways distro of Leopard and burned the ISO and tried to install it on my working Hard drive. I am still able to boot XP off of this hard drive but I have a formatted partition ready for Mac.

I am using an EVGA 650i Ultra series mobo with a Core2Duo series processor (not my computer but i checked and its compatible) and an NVIDIA 8600GT card.

Please help! I'm under certain time restrictions! thanks!

I suggest you read my blog entry on installing Kalyway 10.5.2 on a a 650i MOBO with a 8600GT GFX card.......it may save you a lot of time......BIOS settings are important as you will read...... :D

link please? all i see under your topics is the nforce 7 series and mine is clearly nforce 6

My MOBO is a 650i and I have install guides in my blog for iATKOS v2.0i, Kalyway 10.5.2, iDeneb v1 and v1.1, and for Jas 10.5.4....... My blog is called TriBooting......click on "Blogs" in top menu...... :D