Won't Boot (root device)

zero3xile

1 post in this topic

Ok im sure of you all get this error, so ill try to explain my problem in more depth.

I am currently installing Leo4All v2 onto a Dell Vostro 1000 laptop (amd). The specs are standard, nothing changed, standard x1000 series or somethin video card.

im installing this on a partition drive with xp on the other, ive read the guides and formated it right and installed it.

I had the problem of 'still waiting for root device' when installing but managed to get it workin after about 1million times of rebooting.

The problem know is that it won't get the 'still waiting for root device' when booting after the installation, i have to added my details about my mac osx account or login,

i think it may be the hdd or something, with it being weird, i tried reading this guide here http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry471847 some people claim to have it working after that, but i ain't got the slightest idea how to patch my iso or anything. i can't even understand it.

any ideas how i can get around this. im redownloading iATKOSv4a right now, not sure if i will help at all but i am stuck.