Kalyway 10.5.2 Stuck At "Do You Own A Mac?" Window

T. Rae

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I got all the way to the screen that say's, Do you own a mac, I was following along a video and got all the way to that part. For some reason, when I click continue after selecting do not transfer information at this time, and than press continue nothing happens. After a minute or so all of a sudden the video starts right back up again.

Has anyone had this problem? And does anyone know how to bypass or get by this. It seems so close but I can't get past that window. I tried restarting getting to the window, restarting and going back to the window to try the continue like it said in the video, and can't seem to pass it. Did I do something wrong?

- Tanya

http://www.freewebs.com/bass-2k7/installingiatkosv10i.htm

I found how to bypass the window that just kept repeating, but now I can't seem to get my internet connection going... I was reading it might be the version 10.5.2 and that I might have to upgrade. Now, do I upgrade straight to 10.5.5? Or do I have to go through 10.5.3 - 4? I am hoping to get my interent connection going.

Anyone know how to fix the interent connection, when I go in, every option you can't select than it freezes, well the window did, I was able to do everything else.