I would really appreciate some help guys.

Treyboy7

16 posts in this topic

i'm having Problems with iATKOS 10.5.4 can you tell me what i NEED to install cause i got the disc to load up and i installed it countless of time but it just does not boot

after installation it restarts and Acts like its gonna load as soon as it gets on the Gray Background apple logo screen this black box pops up and goes away in a second before i can even read it and the computer restarts its self and repeats

oh and also im on iATKOS 10.5.1

Oh and this is my computer

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores...552921665087330

Verbose boot is supposed to show text...so you can figure out where in the boot process you're having trouble. For people to help you, be specific...so if you wanted to fix your first install, try to figure out the last line in the verbose boot before it restarts to maybe find your problem.

Glad to hear Kalyway works though.

Try this search engine to find solutions to your problems before starting a new thread.

well i dont know about his but with mine before i could really even read anything it would reboot. I m having trouble finding information for my wireless card though and i searched the site u gave me and had no results. Im assuming it maybe dosent work but im not sure its a levelone wnc-0600

i installed iDeneb 10.5.4 first on accident

instead of Kalway 10.5.4

and i ran out of Dvd's so i only had iDeneb

i tried that it would install fine and give me either the apple logo with the O with a cross through it or it would do the welcome screen but it would show it in like 6windows and then it would say no Keyboard Connect and no mouse connected

then i went back to iATKOS 10.5.1 Did what i usually do

and i got exactly what i wanted

it booted with the Welcome Video

and the graphics werent fuzzy anymore :D

so im ok i dont really need to update unless theres any big changes?