Please help TX2500 error codes on 3 different DVDS - all I want is Leopard!

benbern125

3 posts in this topic

I have a TX2525nr (TX2500) with AMD turion X2 64 RL-70

ATi Radeon Graphics

3 GB DDR2 RAM

160 GB sata hard drive

I would say more but I cant boot up my computer to check the stats.

Is it something with the NIC??

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE REASONING BEHIND THE SOLUTIONS, AS I WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING.

Please open the attached text file and read the error codes:

The first error code is given for the Kalyway DVD 10.5.2 with the Chameleon patch for IDE DVD drives - this one stops at still waiting for root device or with with a kernel panic if (-f) is typed at darwin prompt

Leo4All versions2 and 3 both hang up without even getting into the mac framework with the lines:

10 regular lines loading darwin:

Using SMBIOS table found at 0x000fe120

Using ACPI RSDP revision found at 0x000fe020 - this is where it holds and the DVD stops spinning.

ideneb has the same symptoms as the Kalyway dvd but a slightly different error code.

I've tried putting tiger and leopard on three of my machines over the past couple months an IT HAS NEVER WORKED!!! PLease help me figure out what's wrong!!

It might have something to do with the NIC, but there is no where in the BIOS to disable it or anything (the BIOS is very limited in this machine - basically the other thing relevant it lets you change is the boot order)

PLEASE LOOK AT IT AND SEE IF YOU CAN HELP ME!! I will include anything you need me to, just tell me how!!

Note** I did type these codes by hand and although I tried my best, there might be slight error in these lines - sorry! I payed close attention to the panic/error codes, so those should be right.

Kalyway_dump_menu.txt

• 5 weeks later...