apply gma900 ppf to leo4allv5

eclipse

2 posts in this topic

So I just downloaded leo4allv5 server and I noticed it has a ppf for gma900 chipsets. Figured I'd give it a shot since I have one of those old laptops laying around, but unfortunately I can't get the ppf file to extract from its .zip file (the full file name including extension is Leo4allv5 GMA900 fix.ppf.zip). I also just tried removing the .zip extension it would not apply to the .iso on either windows or mac environments, and then apply the patch, but ppf-o-matic and the mac version (can't remember the name) just don't like the file at all. Any suggestions?

So I just downloaded leo4allv5 server and I noticed it has a ppf for gma900 chipsets. Figured I'd give it a shot since I have one of those old laptops laying around, but unfortunately I can't get the ppf file to extract from its .zip file (the full file name including extension is Leo4allv5 GMA900 fix.ppf.zip). I also just tried removing the .zip extension it would not apply to the .iso on either windows or mac environments, and then apply the patch, but ppf-o-matic and the mac version (can't remember the name) just don't like the file at all. Any suggestions?

I noticed the same thing. I downloaded the torrent from two different sites, but neither worked for me. I think they'll have to fix the ppf.

S