FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T RUN GAMES BECAUSE OF SCREEN SLEEP PROBLEM

norex

2 posts in this topic

FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T RUN GAMES BECAUSE OF SCREEN SLEEP PROBLEM

(!!!THIS APP MUST BE PLACED IN THE APPLICATIONS FOLDER TO WORK!!!) <----------------

This is a solution that I coded for people who when they run games can't see them because the screen goes blank (screen turns off , monitor goes black , etc) aka they have a x3100 graphics chipset and like what I have on my Dell Inspiron 1525.

The application is called GameSleepX, when you run it you have 20 seconds to start your game, then when the game starts you simply press the space bar on you keyboard wallah you screen is back up and ready to play those games. I created this because of a void that existed for our problem so please show you support buy emailing Cerieti@gmail.com to let me know if this has worked for you!

If your an avid game player you might want to add this app to your dock for quick access, now without further ado here is the link to the app ENJOY!

If the added file doesn't work you can download this app at my website address, just be sure to RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS

OR YOU MIGHT BE TAKEN TO THE WRONG SITE!

www.cerieti.com/GameSleepX.zip

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/146866104/GameSleepX.zip.html

Atkos - Kalyway sleep/wake cycle resolution black out fix for Dell and any other computers with this problems

-Ariel Ruff

Cerieti ink

(We Do Not Condone Piracy) :(

GameSleepX.zip

• 5 months later...