Video freezes after Kalyway 10.5.3 Combo Update

Wilson0261

2 posts in this topic

Ok well it seems as though my video card is causing my problems. I have a successful Kalyway 10.5.2 install that works with my X1650 graphics card. Works with harware accelerated and quartz extreme. I succesfully installed the Kalyway 10.5.3 Combo update and all seemed to be working fine until I installed the video drivers. Once I installed the Modbin's X1650 package and followed the directions to a point, computer reboots fine. Get to see the desktop image but everything is frozen. Can not move the mouse or anything. Anyone have any ideas that might help?

I got it to work! For all of you who may be having the same issues with this, do the following. Download Modbin's 10.5.3 package. Follow the instructions and reboot. Hope it all works for you. I have everything up and running; i.e. CI/QE/Rotation. I had to do a little more searching but found it through the posts.

Thanks to Modbin for all his hard work!

I got it to work! For all of you who may be having the same issues with this, do the following. Download Modbin's 10.5.3 package. Follow the instructions and reboot. Hope it all works for you. I have everything up and running; i.e. CI/QE/Rotation. I had to do a little more searching but found it through the posts.

Thanks to Modbin for all his hard work!

I should note that the first Modbin's package was for 10.5.2.