PCI, wi-fi, etc

h4music

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have managed to install a working copy of iATKOS_4i on my pc ( configuration mentioned at the end of description), and I have everything working "reasonably well", except the IDE DVD-RW drive from Pioneer. All the other drives on the mother boards (P5WH Deluxe) are SATA drives, and are ALL not only recognised, but can also be read/wrote on on my motherboard,

So yeah, my question.....

" On a P5WH Deluxe mb, with a 320GB, 500 GB, and 1 TB hard drives, with

* 2 GB Corsair RAM, looking to upgrade to 6 GB

* none of 2 x IDE dvd-rw drives being recognised in Leopard....

* I can't identify ANY PCI cards, especially a UAD-1 PCI DSP card.

I admit I sound like a dumb and a dumber, but any help appreciated, because I have tried all the options on the motherboard...

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone,

I have managed to install a working copy of iATKOS_4i on my pc ( configuration mentioned at the end of description), and I have everything working "reasonably well", except the IDE DVD-RW drive from Pioneer. All the other drives on the mother boards (P5WH Deluxe) are SATA drives, and are ALL not only recognised, but can also be read/wrote on on my motherboard,

So yeah, my question.....

" On a P5WH Deluxe mb, with a 320GB, 500 GB, and 1 TB hard drives, with

* 2 GB Corsair RAM, looking to upgrade to 6 GB

* none of 2 x IDE dvd-rw drives being recognised in Leopard....

* I can't identify ANY PCI cards, especially a UAD-1 PCI DSP card.

I admit I sound like a dumb and a dumber, but any help appreciated, because I have tried all the options on the motherboard...

There are no PCI slot drivers for Intel Macs since there are no first generation PCI slots in Intel Macs. You can't see the cards because OSX does not see the slot.

:D:rolleyes::)