Komplete 5 installer error

BionicRage

1 post in this topic

Hey guys. tryin to install Komplete 5 here and i'm getting this a problem. When i run the installer this pops up ( Can't set <<class cfol>> "hackintosh:private:tmp:" of application "Finder"to <<class cfol>> "hackintosh:private:tmp:" of application "Finder"). Its 2 buttons displaying "Edit" and "ok". if i hit ok the installer closes, if i hit edit it takes me to a script editor. This is what it displays:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set installerFile to "Komplete 5.app"

set sourcePath to ((path to me) as string) & "Contents:Installer:"

set tmpDirPosix to ("/tmp")

set tmpDirHFS to ((POSIX file tmpDirPosix) as string) & ":"

set srcFile to sourcePath & installerFile

set dstFile to tmpDirHFS & installerFile

-- display dialog "srcFile: " & srcFile & " tmpDirHFS: " & tmpDirHFS & " dstFile: " & dstFile

with timeout of 7200 seconds

tell application "Finder"

duplicate file srcFile to folder tmpDirHFS with replacing

open application file dstFile

end tell

end timeout

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The options i'm given are: "record, stop, run, complie". complie doesn't do anything so i hit run and get: Finder got an error: Can’t set folder "hackintosh:private:tmp:" to folder "hackintosh:private:tmp:".

anyone know a fix around this?

Ok guys looks like i just fixed it. In the script where it says "set tmpDirPosix to ("/tmp")" i change it to set "tmpDirPosix to ("/User/joe/a")

I just made a folder called a in my user folder and it seemed to like it.