Issues with KVM, sound and rebooting. - Kalyway 10.5.2

iwannasave

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I recently bought Shuttle K48 barebone and fitted it with 2 GB of RAM, 2.5 GHz core 2 duo and a 120 GB SATA drive.

Installation of Kalyway 10.5.2 went on smoothly. Audio: Realtek ALC662, Video: Intel GMA 950, Network:Marvell 88E8056.

Keyboard: Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000 with Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000.

Of course Mouse was not found, so I had to use a USB mouse.

I have 3 Computers connected to a 4 port KVM(LinksKey), so I can switch between computers depending on the work I am doing.

The Linux PC and Windows PC does not have any issues when I switch back and forth between them using the KVM. Previously when I had Kalyway 10.4.8 on an Shuttle XPC over a a year ago, I was able to switch to OS X without any issues.

But with the new PC and Kalyway 10.5.2 I am unable to do it. When I switch from OS X to Linux and back to OS X, I do not get either Video or response on Keyboard and Mouse. So the only way to get back is to power off the K48 and reboot it.

Is there a way to fix this? Please help. I built the new PC so I can put OS X on it, but now it seems like if there is no fix, I will have to fall back on installing Linux on it.

Thanks in advance.

-WS